- The easiest way to get started with Pressbooks is to follow the 5 Steps to Getting Started on Pressbooks. Or, you can review the Guide to Using Pressbooks.
- Pressbooks webinars are open to any user and run monthly.
- Pressbooks’ Book of the Month series highlights exceptional books in the Pressbooks catalog.
- Kirkwood’s OER guide has great information about adopting OER and about understanding open licensing (“CC” or “Creative Commons”)
- For more help, contact Kirkwood’s Pressbooks network manager.
Quick tips on using Pressbooks to clone, import and/or remix existing content:
- The Pressbooks YouTube channel has a collection of short videos demonstrating common actions taken in cloning and editing texts.
- Libretext has a huge collection of existing OER textbooks from a variety of sources, already formatted in HTML. These can be easily downloaded and imported into Pressbooks for editing.
- The H5P PB Kitchen is a great resource for learning more about incorporating H5P elements into your Pressbook.