After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of getting the fundamentals right and keeping them right throughout a project.
- Explain the value of project reviews and audits.
- Describe issues related to correcting course mid-project and decisions about terminating a project.
- Discuss the project closure phase.
- Recognise the importance of concluding a project with lesson learned.
This chapter is a derivative the following texts:
Essentials of Project Management by Adam Farag is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.