81 Agile PM Chapter Introduction
After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between traditional and Agile project management.
- Explain fundamentals of Agile software development, including sprints and product stories.
- Explain Agile project scope.
- Discuss issues related to sustainable procurement in Agile project.
- Explain the role of self-organizing teams in Agile.
- Describe challenges related to resource allocation in Agile.
This chapter is a derivative the following texts:
Essentials of Project Management by Adam Farag is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.